October 28, 2012

So Long, Farewell...Till December Anyway.

Working Late by Thomas Rockstar via foter.com
So, there are only four sleeps until NaNoWriMo starts. I'm currently in the throes of outlining and am writing this little post as a classic exercise in avoidance (been doing this a lot this week). 

I don't think I'll be writing any new posts until NaNo is over (it's possible, but doubtful). 

I anticipate many a late night spent hovering over my keyboard, my thoughts whirling around in an amorphous tangle, and my coffee cup woefully cold.



If any of you are participating in NaNo this year, BEST OF LUCK. For those of you that aren't, thank you for your support and patience. 

Feel free to check on my progress (or become a writing buddy) here or with the link in the right sidebar.

Happy Writing!!



PS: I've changed my mind about my NaNo project (hangs head in shame), I will not be working on The Sea Change after all. I will write the next 50,000 words in my current WIP, A Bird's Eye View. I know I said I wouldn't because I've already written the first quarter of the book; but, I promise I will still be writing 50,000 new words!  

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...